Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park


Here's my surprise! One night at Pedras Salgadas, in one of the tree houses!
This was my gift to my loved one. I'm so happy and excited!!!


Oh my God... I've been willing to stay at this place for such a long time. I was instantly captivated since I first read about it in an article!

Here you can find the source of the waters of the Pedras Salgadas, which since the 19th century were known for its beneficial properties, especially for the digestive tract.



But we came here to experience something very different! One Night at a Tree House!


And it was a wonderful experience! Our tree house (the stork's house - beautiful name eheheh) did not disappoint us. The view was breathtaking and the weather, although cold, was not at all a problem, on the contrary, our tree house was super comfy and cozy. It was a mesmerizing experience to be up there, see all the trees tops and the night sky, which was particularly starry.

The Park of Pedras Salgadas is a very beautiful nature place, it has about 20 hectares of well-maintained paths and trails through the vegetation!
Besides the tree houses, they also have several bungalows, that fit perfectly into nature.



I think if I went there for the first time and stayed in one of them, I would always wonder... ahhhh what would it be like to stay at the tree house? So I don't regret it at all. I made the perfect choice.



Would I repeat the tree house? Probably not. I would rather stay in a bungalow for our next time, but... I would never trade this first experience for another! I totally recommend it!


We had the opportunity to see the interior of some of the bungalows, and the areas are much larger and are super comfortable. Most of them even have a beautiful balcony. 


We also went to the spa, relaxed by the swimming pool, and enjoyed the Turkish bath and sauna! Everything was already included in the price of the stay!



The spa had big windows, and the view from the pool was beautiful! Since we went there in low season, in the winter, and our stay was from Sunday to Monday, we were practically alone. It was very relaxing.
It's really wonderful, once in a while, to be able to escape the routine, relax and enjoy life.


The Breakfast.

Well, I guess we woke up in heaven!!!! That's really how we felt! Our room was filled with light! So beautiful...
After admiring but once again our magnificent views from the top of our tree house, we went to have breakfast.
The lady who attended us was particularly friendly and as the occupation was low, they chose not to serve buffet, but they were bringing the various delights to our table: cold cuts such as fruit salad, natural orange juice or apple, then came the coffee, tea, a huge variety of breads and croissants, assorted cheeses, sausages, cereals, anyway, a madness! Everything was super delicious, I really think we ate more than we should... ups… so yummy ;)


Oh, almost forgot, beautiful the room where meals were served. A mixed of old and modern design, very tasteful!

Where to eat in Pedras Salgadas?

Comments

Popular Posts