Brazil

*"Sometimes, in the silence of the night,
I sit and imagine us two
I sit here, daydreaming
Joining the before, the now, and the after..."

I must be partially Brazilian, for sure. The affection I feel for this country is really enormous.
Brazil, despite its many problems (I don't think its even worth talking about, since unfortunately we all know about it) is Joy!


Brazil makes me restless, willing to go and to be a part of it. I remember the smells and the colors, the music and the heat. It does me good, like a balm to the body and to the soul!

Life is really curious. So many people simply pass through our lives and as quickly as they enter it, they also leave it. However there are some people, who simply, without explanation, stay and settle in our hearts, in our essence. I am privileged in this sense. Throughout this journey of my life I came across with wonderful people who constantly fill my heart with joy and some of these people live here, in this wonderful country called BRAZIL.


Brazil is huge, not only in size, but in the impressive variety of choice in terms of destinations. There is always the perfect place for each and every one .... what's hard is ... is to choose where to go next! lol

Is São Paulo a super cosmopolitan city that never sleeps, with an incredible cultural and artistic variety?

Find out in our post São Paulo by a Paulistana.




Or maybe, take the tram to Porto in Santos? ahahah If I knew I hadn't caught a plane when I could have perfectly gone in this pretty "cable car".




And ... why not, a beautiful beach ... Carneiros Beach? Let's go?!




And don't forget the Marvelous City, walking along the beach, going to the Christ and there perceiving the real meaning of the "Marvelous" that Rio is known for.


Drink one of the famous caipirinhas



Why not explore the map of Brazil, in all it's colors in Porto de Galinhas?



Explore a mangrove



Take a deep breath, rest and finally... relax!



Waking up and having breakfast with the sand on our feet and the sea as background in Jericoacoara, in the state of Ceará.


A perfect afternoon at the Toca do Morcego, in Morro de São Paulo



Have a taste of tropical Portugal in the heart of Salvador.


Appreciate the colonial architecture in Ilhéus.


Work for fattening hahaha and enjoy the delicious gastronomy.


And undoubtedly, one of my favorites.... Do nothing, or maybe, do it all! Enjoy a wonderful sea, a magical moment, simply be thankful and enjoy a cold beer.


There are many more reasons to have Brazil in our hearts, but these are undoubtedly some of them, don't you think??? :-)

Comments

Popular Posts